Thursday, October 11, 2012

GreenTea

I never was a fan of Green-Tea. Sometimes it even made me feel sick. Ever since we've been to Hamburg and drank at the Tea-Museum of Messmer I LOVE their Tea and I only buy theirs. And surprise surprise I even like their GreenTea! yet! So I can finally enjoy one of the healthiest teas as well!







I'm still soooooo in love with my Camera. But I'm thinking of buying a system-camera for my city-trips and traveling. My 2 Kilo Baby is sometimes just too much to carry around for 4+ Days the whole day. If Anyone can recommend a good one!!! At the moment I'm thinking about the Olympus P3.


2 comments:

  1. ich liiiebe Tee! ich trinke keinen Kaffee, daher bleibt meist nur Tee übrig:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm den tee muss ich auch mal probieren ⚓

    Liebe Grüße
    Sarah

    www.sanzibell.com

    ReplyDelete